Enjoy more of what you love — with refunds for what you buy online.
- Refunds for Online Purchases
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- $5 in refunds for iTunes® or Amazon® purchases every month*
- $10 in refunds for iTunes or Amazon purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Additional services available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to earn your refunds!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
See? Super easy. And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Minimum to open is $25. You will be refunded up to $10 for iTunes® and/or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
**Enrollment for online banking and electronic statements (eStatements) may be completed at thefriendlybank.com.