It’s never too soon or too late to save for retirement. Start today with tax-advantaged savings.*
- Tax Advantages*
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Rate adjusted annually on anniversary date
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- IRA outgoing transfer fee — $25.00 per transfer
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,000 as of 2020)*
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $200 minimum deposit to open
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax*
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 ½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA***
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal*
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty*
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty**
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
**Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
***Consult a tax advisor.